Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gifted Week

This week is Gifted Awareness Week. To me, being gifted is cool and annoying because you are above average ability and people expect more in some things that you are not so strong at. People that aren't gifted think differently than people that are gifted. At Enrich you work with like minds so you think like them. I'm a year six at school and at Enrich I work with year fives, year four and even year three's. That doesn't matter because we think alike. The things that I enjoy the most at Enrich are: Co-operative games and the use of ICT throughout the day. Each day we come to Enrich, we are emailed the day plan. From here, we have to make sure that we plan our day - I am learning to self-manage my time much better. I really enjoy my time at Enrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment